IKEA

Friday is my day off so I only worked part of the day. Actually I was just trying to catch up from being gone to Synod this week!

Mom, Shea, & her kids came up and met us at IKEA. We ate at their cafe. They had ten meatballs, mashed potatoes with gravy, and Ligonberry sauce for $1! This is a limited time offer. The kicker is that the food was really good for the price.

IKEA is a really cool store it is north of Charlotte off I-85.

The Mobile Hungry Preacher

(That's mom at the cafe in the pic)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Comments

  1. Kyle- I enjoy your blog. Might I recommend Sister Schubert's Cinnamon rolls? You may have had her yeast rolls. These are the same, but covered in thick icing and cinnamon. A definite treat when they're right out of the oven, and much more "melty" that standard cinnamon roll fare.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment